Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

hi boys and girls
i wil be showing you my 100 word count

There was a kid named Lucas he was in the rugby team that just had won the championship trophy in New Zealand. Lucas went down to breakfast because they had to go to America for a tournament. Here mum gave him a choice if he wanted Marmite or Jam. mum said do jam but Lucas didn’t reply so her mum gave him jam and Lucas said “No,” he said, “I like marmite. So Lucas got marmite  and after that he got in the car and went to the airport and said goodbye to her mum.  When the tournament was Lucas mum said well done because they had won the tournament.

1 comment:

  1. Hello John.Welcome to Hornby Primary School.
    What a great start to your blog. I was wondering if you had a friend called Lucas or is this just a name you picked out?.If I had a choice between marmite or jam I would pick marmite.

    ReplyDelete